This is my second award nomination as a blogger!!! *happy music in the background*
I am so SO happy, humbled and thankful that I wish I could express it well enough.
I have Shamira of Smiling Notes to thank for the award nomination. Thank you, Shamira, for this honor! 🙂 Shamira’s blog exudes positivity and happiness with food and travel adventures. Do stop by here ~ www.smilingnotes.wordpress.com ~ and take a look.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.So here are the questions that Shamira has asked me, and the answers to them:
- Why did you start blogging?
~ I started blogging to have my own space where I could archive and share my artsy expeditions and recipes.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
~ All the moments spent with my mother are my favorite memories, it’s hard for me to pick just one. 🙂
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
~ Be confident!
- What superpower would you love to have?
~ One superpower that I need now is either unlimited energy or the ability to to be just fine with 2 hours of sleep and not 7-8 hours! Haha! I am serious. I love what I do and I would not trade that for anything. So much to do and so little time. 😛
- Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why?
~ Anthony Bourdain. Would love to listen to his stories. Imagine all the stories he will have!
- Do you like sweet or spicy food?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
The questions for the nominees are:
1) Blogging to you is..?
2) What is your biggest pet peeve?
3) What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
4)According to you what color represents you? Why?
5) What is your favorite cuisine or dish?
Congratulations to all of you! And looking forward to read all your answers. 🙂