The first post of the week. And yes, it’s an Award post! Another Award!!
I am getting giddy with happiness!
For this honor, I thank the blogger of BePositiveYaroon and Kat of Fresh Kitty Litter. Thank you so much for nominating me! It is so wonderful to have a supportive and lovely blogging community like you all!
BePositiveYaroon ~ Please check out this talented lady’s blog, she makes jewelry-making and nail art look so easy!
Fresh Kitty Litter ~ After seeing Kat’s blog, I think it’s time I start on Zentangle art. Love her drawings.
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
These are the answers to questions of BePositiveYaroon:
- Do you like your hair to be straight or wavy?
~ I have naturally wavy hair, but I love straight hair. The grass is always greener on the other side? 😉
- Which is the best food that you have cooked till date?
~ That’s something others who have eaten my food have to answer! But the dish I can make again and again is a family recipe, Black Pepper Chicken, that I will be putting up on the blog in the near future.
- Which is your favourite restaurant?
~ I love Thai food. So it has to be ‘Krung Thai’, my go-to Thai restaurant.
- Who is your favourite blogger?why?
~ This is hard because I am just about 3 months old into blogging and I can say that (almost) every blogger is doing a great job because you need immense passion to be driven enough to do it. But I love seeing blogs with original content.
- Tell me about your best friend.
~ My husband. One of the best human beings I know and my pillar of strength.
- Which is you favourite shopping store?
~ Many actually. But I love Michaels or any art store. I can spend hours in there.
- Write 5 random stuffs about you.
~ 1. I am not really a dessert person.
2. I am always doing something while watching a movie at home. I can never just watch a movie.
3. I’d rather wash my hands than use hand sanitizer.
4. Love new stationery.
5. Absolutely hate cockroaches.
- Do you remember any of your dreams?
~ Yes, most actually. Had a really scary one when I was a kid. It had a ghost with gigantic eyes and really long hands. I’ll never forget that dream.
- tell me a joke.
~ Q: What is Santa Claus’ favorite state in the US?
A: IdaHo-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho!! (a student shared this with me)
- last one… tell me about the best day of your life till date..:)
~ The day I got married. 🙂
These are the answers to Kat’s questions:
- What is your favorite book?
I enjoy reading Jhumpa Lahiri. One of my all-time favorite is ‘Little Women’ by Louisa May Alcott.
- Name 3 items on your bucket list.
Sky-diving, travelling to Europe, my own art school
- What inspires you?
I find inspiration in the smallest of things, like seeing my plants grow.
- What do you believe are the most interesting/unique thing about yourself?
I can learn forever. Also, take classes and do degree courses, forever!
- Which ‘Super power’? why?
Being able to survive n 2 hours of sleep a day!!
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Happy, optimistic, learner
- Describe your last ‘light bulb’ moment.
- Most useful advice received in the last 10 years.
Keep doing, results will follow. Just be consistent.
- Something that you have learnt about yourself that surprised you.
Maybe I am not as lazy as I thought I was?!
- Something that you are waiting for/looking forward to.
Right now I am only looking forward to the weekend! 🙂
- Here are my 10 nominees:
- Here are my questions for all the nominees:
1. What is your favorite color for clothes/dresses/outfits?
2. Favorite inspirational quote.
3. Fine dining or take out?
4. Which one would you see, Sci-Fi movie or Thriller?
5. Why do you blog?
6. Do you have any plans for your blog?
7. What would be your favorite holiday destination? Why?
8. Paper books or Kindle?
9. What do you enjoy cooking the most?
10. Who is your favorite person? Why?
Congratulations to everyone! Looking forward to see your answers! 🙂