Is this really happening? I was generously nominated for two more awards!
I have been up to quite a bit professionally as summer camp ended and the new school year begins next week. So it took me awhile to post about these awards, but thank you so much Linda! You are so kind and I am so glad that you considered me worthy of these honors. 🙂
Dear Readers, Linda resides in Goa, India and her blog, Linda Creation, is filled with authentic Goan delicacies. Do drop by and give her recipes a try!
Premio Dardos Award
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.My nominees are:
Lynz Real Cooking
Art and Soul
The Painted Apron
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Here are the rules:
1) Display the award on your blog/website.
2) Announce your win and post the link and thank the person who nominated you.
3) Present/Pass on the award to deserving bloggers
4) Drop them a comment and let them know that you’ve nominated them.
5)Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me:
1) I love dogs and one of my favorite breeds is Saint Bernard.
2) I like kittens but cats intimidate me. Sorry, cat lovers! 😦 I cant seem to get past that.
3) I love eating berries, especially raspberry and blueberry.
4) As of now, I am working on a very colorful and interesting recipe for Indian Independence Day (15th August)
5) I want to visit Kerala and Pondicherry so bad!
6) Saree is my favorite Indian outfit and I love vibrant colored sarees that are cotton or silk.
7) I have realized that Zumba probably is my favorite cardio workout. 🙂
My nominees are:
The Champa Tree
Love Served Daily
Joann’s Food for Thought
Thank you for these wonderful opportunities, Linda and Congratulations to the other bloggers!